She was unceremoniously evicted from the Big Brother Naija show. She has one time or the other do things that gets people questioning the confidence of this IG influencer. Some said she was sponsored by African Magic and that she Could never be evicted. BBNaija housemate, the Alimighty Tacha is undisputed the most controversial housemate on the 2019 edition of the reality TV show. She has actually set the social media on fire since her eviction. Many bloggers and social media Influencers now key to her story to gain followers.
For you to know more about Anita Natasha Anide, we have resolved to acquaint you more information about her background and other useful hint. Enjoy!
Her confrontations with the other housemates are no doubt one of the major highlights of the show and whether you love her or hate her, the ‘No Leave, No Transfer’ reality TV star was no doubt a strong contender for the 60 million prize.
See some 13 facts on the Port Harcourt 1st daughter as she is fondly called by her fans.
1. Her full name is Anita Natacha Anide.
2. She was born in 1995 in Niger Delta of Nigeria (Rivers State)
3. She lives in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and is fondly called “PH CITY FIRST DAUGHTER”.
4. She graduated in 2016 from Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
5. She is a vlogger, makeup artist and businesswoman.
6. Prior to her stint in the BBNaija house, she was already an Instagram sensation.
7. According to her, she fell in love with Davido since she heard the song Dami Duro in 2011 and has not stopped loving the singer ever since.
8. She has a tattoo of Davido on her chest and she says she got it because that is how she can show her love to him.
9. Her favourite musician is Cardi B.
10. With the talent to make strategic money movements, Tacha would choose her phone to sleep.
11. Her mother’s death has taught her that she is as strong as an eagle.
12. She hates gossip with passion.
13. She had plans to invest in new business ideas, increase the standard of living of her family and start a charitable foundation if she had won the prize money.
AND ONE MORE THING, CHIOMA MUST DEFINITELY HATE HER WITH PASSION FOR NO 7 AND 8 REASONS ABOVE.